Air Play Free - The ONLY Android app which can access and stream your Android SD card's photo, music and video over WiFi to your DLNA certified devices - including Big Screen Android TV, XBox 360, DLNA TVs, DLNA Blu-ray players, WDTV Live, PS3, XMBC, it can even stream to Windows 7 Media Player.
How To Use:
1) Allow your DLNA certified devices to be remote controlled. For Windows 7 Media Player, you must click "media stream" menu, and click "allow remote control my player" and "auto allow device play my media". For other devices, you must find the help docs, and do it step by step.
2) Turn on your Android device's WiFi, keep the device and DLNA certified device in the Same network.
3) Start Air Play, your will see your SD card and other DLNA media server are listed at the left list view.
4) Browse them, and click one file, select one DLNA Media Render, you can control it very easily.
5) Share any file you browsed to your friends.
6) Listen your music and watch your video, enjoy it!
The Full version supports streaming any certified DLNA media Server's media files to your Android phone/tablet to play.
Air Play Free features:
· Directly stream your SD card music, photo or video to your DLNA certified devices - this includes Windows 7 Media Player, XBox 360, DLNA TVs, DLNA Blu-ray players, WDTV Live, PS3, XMBC, etc.
· Directly stream any other DLNA Media Server content to your DLNA certified devices.
· Browse any certified DLNA media Server content, like photo, music and video files.
· Remote control your DLNA media renders, this includes many DLNA TVs, XBox 360 in Media Center Extender Mode, etc.
· Share SD card content or Other media server's content to Any other user thorugh twitter, facebook or other software.
· As media server, the SD card root directory "share" as the Share directory, every DLNA device could browse its content.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove Ads banner.
· Add "as player" function.