Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter.
Some of the most important features of the app include: layers, various selection tools, tone and color adjustments, painting effects, filter brushes, graphical text, support for Adobe Creative Cloud project syncing, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Added option to turn on/off Android image picker (can be changed in Import Settings)
· Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
· Improved feathering of soft brushes
· Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds
· Several other bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.3:
· General bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Bug fixes
· Updated Synchronization engine
· Adding support for Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish languages.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Fixing reported crashes when using the Warp tool.
· Solving reported problems where Extract or Erase features do not work after bringing in an image from the camera with Photoshop Touch in landscape mode.
· Fixing reported bug about Spray tool incorrectly closing paths.
· Support for additional high resolution phones.