3G Watchdog Pro - 3G Watchdog Pro is a data traffic monitor for Android. It can help you prevent exceeding your plan's limits by monitoring and predicting usage of your 4G/3G/Edge/GPRS internet connection.
3G Watchdog Pro allows you to quickly see when you are approaching your plan's limits via a status icon in the notification bar and home screen widgets. It also shows detailed data usage on the report page.
3G Watchdog Pro features:
· Mobile, roaming and WiFi usage counting
· Advanced data usage prediction
· Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G)
· Usage history with graph and CSV export
· Usage by application (Android 2.2+)
· Alerts and optional auto-disable of mobile network
· 5 widget styles
· Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
· Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
· Import settings and data from 3G Watchdog free
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bug fixes and real-time traffic monitoring enhancements.
What's New in 1.23.1:
· Ukrainian translation.
· Device support: Fixed Nexus 7 with Android 4.3 not counting mobile usage.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 1.22.2:
· Fixed usage by application not working on Android 4.3 (Android bug).
· Handled SQLite disk I/O Error crash on some Samsung devices with Android 4.1.2 and 4.2.2.
What's New in 1.22.1:
· Settings: "Exclude time period" billing rule range extended to 16:00-12:00 (was 16:00-10:00).
· Settings: improved SMS addresses input and validation.
What's New in 1.21.1:
· Fixed Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 variant not counting mobile usage when advanced option "Use pre-froyo..." is checked.
· Updated Danish translation.
What's New in 1.21.0:
· Time Zone for local & roaming plans (restriction: same TZ for the 2 plans). Usage report dates will always refer to this TZ regardless of your current TZ (e.g. while travelling).
· Restrict background traffic to WiFi for ALL applications at once (in usage by app screen).
· Clearer warning level configuration.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082); Nexus 7 tablet with 3G/4G on JB+; Motorola RAZR i XT890.
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 1.19.4:
· Fixed crash on phone start when plan does not reset on midnight AND expires while phone is off (affects only 3GWP 1.19.3).
· Updated Italian and Greek translations.
What's New in 1.19.3:
· Two additional text sizes (large and X-large) available for the "big" data widget.
· Restart automatically the 3GWP service after an update.
· Fixed day usage by application not reset when phone off at midnight.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 1.19.2:
· FIXED widget size problems on most devices with standard configuration. The new "Text size" option in the widget configuration dialog should help on others.
· FIXED data mobile switch widget not available on some devices since 1.19.0.
What's New in 1.19.1:
· Fixes widgets 1x1 and 2x1 not available since 1.19.0.
What's New in 1.18.2:
· Fixed usage history incorrectly recalculated when manually setting Wifi usage.
· Device support: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 C and S5839i on Android 2.3.
What's New in 1.17.2:
· Options to send SMS alerts & daily usage reports are again available but ONLY if you install the separate "3G Watchdog Pro SMS extension" app.
· Device support: Asus PadFone 2 on ICS.
· FIXed tethered WiFi usage non identified as tethered usage on the LT15i w/ ICS.
What's New in 1.17.1:
· Removed SMS alert & report options (and the corresponding "send SMS" permission) introduced in 1.17.0 on popular demand.