TodoToday for Todo.ly is a simple todo list application to show current due and overdue tasks from the online task management tool Todo.ly.
PLEASE NOTE: Google and Yahoo! ID login to Todo.ly is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project can be set in the task entry using a # prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. e.g. "Call John #Personal !2 Monday".
The Reprocess option is currently not enabled due to a bug with the Todo.ly API
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix for Filter by Due and Overdue
· New display option to colour Task name by the priority colour.
What's New in 1.8.2:
· Bug fix for caching issue
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Fixed bug with New Task entry quick add for dates e.g. '^31 Jan 2012'
· Performance and usability enhancements.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Fix force close when using voice entry
What's New in 1.5.2:
· Performance improvements, improved caching after initial startup for faster task refresh.
What's New in 1.4.3:
· Added a new action to "Delete" a Task
· Resolved issue Editing tasks that have no project assigned
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Bug fixes. Resolves issue with display of extended characters.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Default is now to get all tasks, change setting to restrict to only due and overdue
· New preference setting to hide parent tasks till children are complete
· New Reprocess option to remove a tasks due date and move the task to the Inbox
What's New in 1.3.0:
· New Settings option to include undated and future dated tasks in addition to due and overdue.
· Several bug fixes.
· Pro (paid) version now includes the ability to edit tasks.
· Layout enhancements for Samsung Galaxy Tab and other larger screen devices
· Resolves bug that could cause application screen to become disabled after an unsuccessful account login
What's New in 1.2.0:
· Revised login screen.
· Loading indicator moved to progress bar in title.
· Improved task fetch performance