Kwaak3 - A port of Quake 3 Arena to Android.
1. Download the kwaak3.apk and install it on your phone.
2. Create a directory quake3 in the root of your sdcard and also create a baseq3 directory inside it.
3. Copy pak0.pk3 of your Quake3 CD (or from the demo) to the quake3/baseq3 directory.
4. Download the Quake3 1.32 point release and copy pak1-pak8.pk3 to quake3/baseq3
5. Start the game
· Hardware floating-point on Neon-capable devices
· Input: keyboard, touchscreen and trackball
· OpenGL 3D rendering
· Game uses ARM optimized libcgamearm.so / libqaarm.so / libuiarm.so